435 Española Way
Miami Beach FL 33139 USA
|Community Yogi Card Membership valid only for Miami-Dade residents.(1 year)
You must bring your ID that shows your local address or a bring a utility bill.
Membership costs $25 per year for adults, and only $10 for children, which allows you access to every class on the schedule for a humble rate of only $12.
Miami-Dade residents may try their first class at either location for only $12 before becoming a member.
New Student Special
Refer 2 new friends and get a free class!
Class Fees & Packages
Buy class cards at Synergy Yoga Center
*Friends must be new students and a miami dade residents
Policies & Etiquette
- Schedule & pricing are subject to change without prior notice.
- All adults, regular classes are 1.5 hours. It is not cool to arrive late and/or leave early.
- All class cards and packages purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- There is a 12-hour cancellation policy on all private classes and treatments.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to register, unwind and find your sacred space.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the practice area.
- Please turn off cell phones and pagers before entering the studio.
- Place all personal belongings in the prop room on one of the hooks (no bags in the practice area).
- You may bring your own water, mat and towel or you may rent them in the studio.
- Please inform the instructor if you must leave early.
- Be silent upon entering studio as others may be in meditation.
- Return all props to prop room and fold mat neatly.
- All articles left behind will only be kept for a period of 30 days and then donated.
- Please recycle all plastic bottles by dropping them in our recycling bin.
- No food is permitted in the practice area.
- Please do not slam the door.
- Please do not knock desperately if the door is locked.
- Observe cleanliness.